Get updates, news, and event info about the latest in social media from our exclusive Agency Entourage Newsletter.
Yes, it’s true – I love social media so much that sometimes I feel like shouting it from the rooftops. From Facebook, to Twitter, to Pinterest, to Instagram, to Tumblr, I love, and actively use, them all. I also love that at my Dallas ad agency, Agency Entourage, I’m not alone in these feelings.
Here’s the top 15 reasons our Dallas ad agency loves social media:
1. It’s interactive – Social media allows brands to talk to you, not at you.
3. It’s the future – Social media marketing really is where it’s at and where it’s going to stay.
6. It’s timely – Social media allows news to break the instant it happens.
7. It’s informative – Social media keeps people in the know on anything and everything.
8. It’s engaging – Social media draws people in and gets them talking.
9. It’s connected – Social media makes the world seem a tad bit smaller.
10. It’s everywhere – When is the last time you went an entire day without seeing a hashtag, Twitter handle or social icon at least once.
11. It’s the latest and greatest – All the cool kids are doing it! Are you?
12. It’s savvy – Social media platforms, especially Facebook, are always updating (usually for the better).
13. It’s social – This reason speaks for itself.
14. It’s simple – Almost anyone can do it.
15. It’s user friendly – Most platforms are easy to set up and manage.
There you have it folks! These are the top 15 reasons our Dallas ad agency loves social media. The list could probably go on and on and on, but we’ll spare you our soapbox rant – at least for the time being!
If you love social media but need help using it strategically to grow your company or brand, we’ve got you covered. Take a look at our social media management capabilities and request a quote, too! We’d love to tell you more about what we can do to take your social media presence to the next level.
Finish this sentence: I love social media because ________.
Stay in touch with the conversation, subscribe to the RSS feed for comments on this post.
You must be logged in to post a comment.