Our Digital Advertising Agency is practically famous now. Not really. Well, maybe? Over the weekend, The Dallas Morning News released an article with a brief mention of our awesome office space.
Here is one of our very own, Emily Moreland, at the entrance of Agency Entourage.
For over 20 years of vacancy to a now home of many, startups are falling in love with this space. So what is so special about Alto 211? Let’s take a look at some of the features Hanah Cho mentioned:
- No letter of credit, personal or corporate guarantee
- With rent starting at $900 a month, entrepreneurs can lease private offices
- No long term commitment required
- Larger office space
- Access to the building’s resident experts
- The Adorable building mascot, Jax, an 8-month old mastiff. Follow Jax on twitter at @alto211jax.
Along with these outstanding incentives, Agency Entourage is delighted to work in a building with companies such as Venue: Dallas, Tech Wildcatters and Traxo, as well as the soon-to-open 7-Eleven, Turkish furniture shop, and café bar.
With Alto 211 on the rise, the downtown office is becoming a mecca for startups, and if you’re wondering, Emily will be accepting autograph signing throughout the week-unless she’s on her lunch break.
To learn more about what we do, visit our website and follow our blog!
Image Credit: The Dallas Morning News