Our summer interns will be heading back to campus just in time to make room for our new fall interns – could that be you?
Agency Entourage provides spring, summer AND fall internships for college students looking to get real world work experience. Not only are we located in the heart of downtown Dallas but we also have a fun, open and collaborative working environment that is hard to find anywhere else.
To be considered, send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org but first, answer these questions:
- Are you a student currently enrolled in an accredited university and pursuing a degree in the field of web development, design, journalism, communication, marketing, advertising or public relations?
- Do you think you have the kind of personality that will complement the Agency Entourage team?
- Are you a diligent, creative and passionate individual who is ready to learn and dive headfirst into a full-service digital marketing agency setting?
- Will you have a flexible schedule this semester which will allow you to be in the office for our required internship hours?
If you answered yes to these questions then we would love to hear from you! To see a full description of our fall internship positions, click the links below:
- Agency Entourage Fall Internship Program: Advertising, Journalism, Marketing, PR
- Agency Entourage Fall Internship Program: Web Development & Design
Students will be required to work at least 20 hours a week. All internships are unpaid with a guarantee that you will learn, connect and have fun in the process!
Please send your resumé to email@example.com. Your resumé should document your academic and work accomplishments, awards, and experience. Please also include a date you would be able to begin your internship.
“Agency Entourage helped me discover my passion for online marketing. There is nothing better than a job that allows you to be creative and inventive, while keeping you informed about the latest business trends and technologies. I am so happy to have gotten my start with the fun and talented team at Agency Entourage!” – Kelcey Piper, summer 2012 intern