The cold front has just hit Dallas, Texas but believe it or not, it’s time for college students to start thinking about the spring ! Agency Entourage provides fall, spring AND summer internships for college students looking to get hands-on marketing experience. Not only are the interns we take on considered a part of the team, but they’re given real responsibilities, an opportunity to meet and interact with clients and they work side-by-side with those of us who have been in the industry for a while. Students will be required to work approximately 20 hours a week and all internships are unpaid with a guarantee that you will learn, connect and have fun in the process!
So what are we looking for?
- Students currently enrolled in an accredited university and pursuing a degree in the field of journalism, marketing, advertising or public relations
- Unique personalities to complement the Agency Entourage team
- Qualities that set you apart
- Diligent, creative and passionate individuals who are ready to learn and dive into a full-service digital marketing agency setting
- Students with a flexible schedule who can be in the office for our required internship hours
To see a full description of our spring internship position, check it out here:
- Agency Entourage Spring Internship Program: Advertising, Journalism, Marketing, PR
To learn why you should apply to our internship program, read “Four Reasons Why You Will Love Being an Agency Entourage Intern then send your resumé to email@example.com. Your resumé should document your academic and work accomplishments, awards, and experience. Please also include a date you would be able to begin your internship.
“Agency Entourage helped me discover my passion for online marketing. There is nothing better than a job that allows you to be creative and inventive, while keeping you informed about the latest business trends and technologies. I am so happy to have gotten my start with the fun and talented team at Agency Entourage!”
– Kelcey Piper, summer 2012 intern