I first discovered my passion for writing while I was in high school. English was my all-time favorite subject. Every time I would write a paper for class, my teacher would tell me it was too long. How weird is that? While most kids were trying to increase their font size and widen their margins just to reach the page minimum requirement, I was hoping my teacher wouldn’t notice that I slightly decreased my font size and narrowed my margins just to fit under the page limit. I guess you could say I was never at a loss for words.
I was born and raised in Dallas, Texas, but for the past four years I have been living in Cowtown. I went to Texas Christian University and graduated with a B.S. double major in Strategic Communication and Film-TV-Digital Media. While I was in school, I worked at the student-run advertising agency and became the social media director at the campus recreation center. I have a passion for creative advertising, which I discovered my junior year after I put together a full-fledged ad campaign for Nissan. I love hands-on learning, which is why my favorite classes at TCU were graphic design, video editing and cinematography. During my time at TCU, I never missed a home football game or tailgate. I even made it to the Rose Bowl in 2011 where we ultimately won our undefeated season on New Years Day! Riff Ram Bah Zoo – Go Horned Frogs!
- I love taking pictures, but I wouldn’t call myself a photographer per se.
- I am obsessed with Chipotle – I eat it almost every Sunday!
- I want to get a wiener dog because they are super adorable!
- I think it would be exciting to live in a different country, like Australia!
- I love cooking! At one point I thought about going to cooking school to be a chef.
- I love being crafty! Pinterest is literally the best thing that was ever invented!
- I love watching TV! I am a die-hard fan of Grey’s Anatomy, Nashville and Revenge!
I love working at Agency Entourage because the people here are so awesome! If you have any questions for me you can email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below!