I think I may be the happiest girl in America at this very moment. Why? Because Mashable shared an infographic, “Storytelling One Frame at a Time,” that drives home the very point that I try to stress to my clients each and every time I meet with them…
Pictures and videos make the best social media content.
I knew I wasn’t crazy, I just don’t think they necessarily took me 100% seriously. Well, you better believe I will be sharing this wonderful infographic with all of my clients and, because I love it so much, I couldn’t resist sharing it with you too!
Here are the key take-aways:
- Videos are “Shared” 12X more than links and text posts combined.
- Photos are “Liked” 2X more than text updates.
- 42% of all Tumblr posts are photos.
- 100 million users are engaging with YouTube videos every week.
- Photos and video posts on Pinterest are referring more traffic than Twitter, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn and Google + combined.
Thank you Simply Measured for M Booth for providing this data.
Tell us, what type of content does your social media agency respond to most?