The whole Agency Entourage team brings a wonderful blend of creativity to the table; therefore, a lot can be said about what we bring to the office in order to get the job done. If you aspire to fill an empty chair at Agency Entourage as one of our new Interactive Producers, you better take a closer look at the tools of our trade.
1. MacBook Pro – We’re a digital marketing agency full of Mac users!
2. Laptop bag – This one from Aldo fits everything in nicely.
3. Industry reading – Staying on top of marketing trends and changes is imperative in our business. Thanks to the innovative thought leaders that publish magazines such as Fast Company and Entrepreneur, we’re able to do that.
4. Daily planner – There’s no better way to stay on top of our client needs as well as meetings, webinars, conference calls and daily tasks than by keeping it in a handy daily planner. For those that prefer to write out their plans the “old fashioned way,” Paper Source has some great options.
5. Sunglasses – Being located in the heart of downtown Dallas means that Texas sun is almost always in our eyes! These Ray-Ban shades are perfect for keeping eyes protected and prepared for a day’s worth of work.
6. Apple headphones – While we keep the tunes flowing throughout the office all day, some of us need to indulge in our own music tastes from time to time.
7. iPhone – We have an office full of all different makes and models of the iPhone. There’s really no better device to keep up with the fast-paced digital marketing lifestyle.
8. Pens – The Interactive Producers can get a little particular about their writing utensils. Most of us use the Paper Mate® Gel Pens in an array of colors.
If you think you (and your bag) have what it takes to fill the empty Interactive Producer seat at Agency Entourage, here is how to apply:
- Submit your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In your email, tell us why you think you would be a suitable candidate for the position.
- Feel free to tweet @AgencyEntourage to introduce yourself.
Still in school? We offer internships every spring, summer and fall. If interested, send your resumé to email@example.com.